|wrong||more wrong ya da wronger||most wrong ya da wrongest|
-  Some of your answers were correct, and some were wrong.
-  You're wrong: he's not Superman at all.
-  It is wrong to lie.
- (Ana Hint-Avrupa dili): *werḱ-, *werǵ-, *wrengʰ- → (Proto-Cermence): *wrangaz → (Eski Norsça): rangr, *wrangr → (Eski İngilizce): wrang → (Orta İngilizce): wrong
-  Injustice is a heinous wrong.
-  I blame not her: she could say little less; She had the wrong. (Shakespeare)
-  Thus much of this will make Black white, foul fair, wrong right, Base noble, old young, coward valiant. (Shakespeare)
-  The dealer wronged us by selling us this lemon of a car.
-  Thou dost then wrong me, as that slaughterer doth Which giveth many wounds when one will kill. (Shakespeare)