-  All told, there were over a dozen.
-  Can you tell time on a clock?
-  I want to tell a story; I want to tell you a story.
-  Finally, someone told him the truth. He seems to like to tell lies.
-  Please tell me how to do it.
- (Ana Hint-Avrupa dili): *dol- → (Proto-Cermence): *taljaną, *talzijaną → (Eski İngilizce): tellan → (Orta İngilizce): tellen
-  Söylenen şey.
-  I am at the end of my tell.
-  (arkeoloji) tepecik (ekseriyetle Ortas Doğu'da, üzerinde eski yerleşimlerin harabelerini barındıran)