Gezinti kısmına atla Arama kısmına atla
- (BK) IPA: /ˈhjuː.mən/, [çju̟ːmən, çju̟ːmn̩]
- (New York şehri ingilizcesi, bazı diğer ABD lehçeleri) IPA: /ˈjuː.mən/
-  She was like a Beardsley Salome, he had said. And indeed she had the narrow eyes and the high cheekbone of that creature, and as nearly the sinuosity as is compatible with human symmetry.
-  The story struck the depressingly familiar note with which true stories ring in the tried ears of experienced policemen. No one queried it. It was in the classic pattern of human weakness, mean and embarrassing and sad.
-  Google wouldn't be human if it didn't want some of this loot, which buying Motorola would enable it to grab.
human (çoğulu humans) human
-  insan
-  Humans share common ancestors with other apes.